College Meeting Room Reservations
To reserve any of the following rooms, please provide reservation information including meeting date, start time, end time, purpose of meeting, and name of responsible party to either Diane Knutson or Rose Kawczynski:
- AH 14
- AH 16
- AH 30
- AH 215
- AH 221
- ES 318
To reserve ES 534, follow the instructions below.
Huxley College Conference Room reservation instructions
In Outlook Calendar:
- Open “New Appointment” or “New Meeting.” If you chose to set up an appointment, click “Invite Attendees” to add the “To” field to your request.
- In the “To” field, add res.rm.Huxley.ES534.conf to auto fill the "Location" field. Alternately, you may click the “Rooms” button to the right of the "Location" field.
- Note: Res.rm.Huxley.ES534.conf must be added as an attendee in order for the reservation to be made. To view availability of the conference room, first add the room as directed above and then click the “Scheduling Assistant” button at the top of the form.
- Add additional invitees as necessary.
- Add the meeting name under subject.
- Click the "Send" button to complete the reservation.
If the conference room is available for the time you requested, you will receive an accepted meeting response within 24 hours. The calendar automatically declines meeting requests when there is a conflict on the calendar.