Huxley College Meeting Room Reservations
To make reservation for the rooms below, send an email to a corresponding staff member. Please provide reservation information including meeting date, start time, end time, purpose of meeting, and name of responsible party.
- AH 14 - Diane Knutson or Rose Kawczynski
- AH 16 - Diane Knutson or Rose Kawczynski
- AH 30 - Diane Knutson or Rose Kawczynski
- AH 215 - Diane Knutson or Rose Kawczynski
- AH 221 - Diane Knutson or Rose Kawczynski
- ES 318 - Diane Knutson or Rose Kawczynski
- ES 534 - Huxley College Conference Room reservation instructions
1. Open “New Appointment” or “New Meeting.” If you chose to set up an appointment, click “Invite Attendees” to add the “To” field to your request.
2. In the “To” field, add res.rm.Huxley.ES534.conf to auto fill the "Location" field. Alternately, you may click the “Rooms” button to the right of the "Location" field.
Note: Res.rm.Huxley.ES534.conf must be added as an attendee in order for the reservation to be made. To view availability of the conference room, first add the room as directed above and then click the “Scheduling Assistant” button at the top of the form.
3. Add additional invitees as necessary.
4. Add the meeting name under subject.
5. Click the "Send" button to complete the reservation.
If the conference room is available for the time you requested, you will receive an accepted meeting response within 24 hours. The calendar automatically declines meeting requests when there is a conflict on the calendar.
Questions? Call Kara Franklin at 360-650-3521 or email email@example.com.