Spatial Analysis Lab (SAL)
The Huxley Spatial Institute is offering a 9-Month, Post-Bac GIS Certificate beginning in Fall, 2020. See info page for details.
Contact Dr. Aquila Flower ASAP to be considered for Fall, 2020 registration.
~ ~ ~
The 2020 ESRI User Conference will be online this year. All WWU students, faculty, staff and recent graduates are welcome to attend for FREE. See WWU ESRI UC Info page for registration details.
~ ~ ~
Notes on Online GIS Classes (Hardware - Software - Computers - etc.)
~ ~ ~
Huxley GIS classes will be online for Summer and Fall, 2020.
For remote access to the SAL computers over the summer contact Stefan.
SUMMER 2020 Courses (Canvas login)
- ENVS-320: GIS I: Intro (Medler)
- ENVS-321: GIS II: Cartography (Waldo)
Huxley GIS / RS Courses, Minor & Certificate Programs
- GIScience Classes at Huxley - WWU Course Catalog
- GIS Minor details & requirements
- GIS Certificate Programs (UNDERGRADUATE & POST-BAC) details & requirements
- APPLICATIONS for GIS Minor or GIS Certificate Programs
ESRI / ArcGIS / ESRI Academy (online tutorials)
- Using ArcGIS Pro (on campus)
- Using ArcGIS Pro Off-Campus (on a personal computer)
- Logging in to ArcGIS Online
- Notes on WWU ArcGIS Online (ESRI) User Accounts
- WWU Notes on the ESRI Academy (w/Suggested tutorials)
- ESRI Academy (online tutorials)
- Also, notes and tutorials for using ArcGIS Online
- ArcGIS PRO Help / Resources
Printing Printing in the SAL labs is limited to currently enrolled SAL students.