Are you a self-professed policy wonk? Does exploring new geographic information systems (GIS) applications set your heart aflutter? Or perhaps you're planning a career in outdoor education, environmental policy, or urban planning and sustainability. If so, an Environmental Studies degree from Western might be the right path for you.
Environmental Studies Degree Options
The Department of Environmental Studies offers a variety of majors, minors, and graduate degrees:
Undergraduate Major, B.A.
- Environmental Studies
- Environmental Education
- Environmental Policy
- Urban Planning and Sustainable Development (UPSD)
Combined Majors, B.A. & B.A.E.
- Environmental Studies - Elementary Education, B.A.E.
- Geography - Elementary Education, B.A.E.
- Geography/Social Studies, B.A.
- Business and Sustainability, B.A.
- Economics/Environmental Studies, B.A.
- Disaster Risk Reduction Minor
- Energy Policy Minor
- Environmental Education Minor
- Environmental Policy Minor
- Environmental Studies Minor
- Geographic Information Science Minor
-additional GIS minor information
- Geography Minor
- Sustainable Design Minor
- Sustainability Studies Minor
Graduate Programs, M.Ed. & M.A.
Still have questions? Get in touch with one of the Huxley College student advisors.