Are you a self-professed policy wonk? Does exploring new geographic information systems (GIS) applications set your heart aflutter? Or perhaps you're planning a career in outdoor education, environmental policy, or urban planning and sustainability. If so, a degree from Huxley College's Department of Environmental Studies might be the right path for you.
The Department of Environmental Studies offers a variety of majors, minors, and graduate degrees:
Undergraduate Major, B.A.
- Environmental Studies
- Environmental Education
- Environmental Policy
- Urban Planning and Sustainable Development (UPSD)
Combined Majors, B.A. & B.A.E.
- Environmental Studies - Elementary Education, B.A.E.
- Geography - Elementary Education, B.A.E.
- Geography/Social Studies, B.A.
- Business and Sustainability, B.A.
- Economics/Environmental Studies, B.A.
- Disaster Risk Reduction Minor
- Energy Policy Minor
- Environmental Education Minor
- Environmental Policy Minor
- Environmental Studies Minor
- Geographic Information Science Minor
-additional GIS minor information
- Geography Minor
- Sustainable Design Minor (WWU Catalog page)
Additional SD Minor information (Faculty page)
SD Minor application form (MS Word)
- Sustainability Studies Minor
Graduate Programs, M.Ed. & M.A.
Still have questions? Get in touch with one of the Huxley College advisors.