Remote Sensing Links
See also: Dr. Wallin's List of RS Links
See also: Remote Sensing classes at WWU
- ESRI (ArcGIS, the Spatial Analyst extension and Leicia's Image Analysis extension)
- Fusion (LIDAR viewing and analysis software)
Notes on Obtaining Software
- ENVI has a Student Edition (1 year, nonrenewable). See their web site for information.
- Fusion is a free software that can be downloaded from the USDA Forest Service.
- Spring is a free software that can be downloaded from Brazil's National Institute for Space Research.
- ESRI see notes on obtaining Free Student Evaluation copy of ArcGIS.
Dr. Wallin's notes on converting PCI .pix files to Erdas .img files
Dr. Wallin's notes on importing raw Landsat data into ERDAS
Dr. Wallin's notes on creating a subset out of an ERDAS image file
ERDAS (Follow 'Register for Class' and 'TutorOnline' links - you will need to create a user login-profile to take these courses)
Web Magazines / Portals
NASA EOS (Earth Observing System)
Links for Remote Sensing Data
See main Spatial Data page
See also Dr. Wallin's List of RS Links